Industrial PhD candidate at Daimler AG
Mainly, my work is focusing on interactive methods to recognize, track and protect ideas in the very first phase of the innovation cycle.
Therefore, following topics are relevant to my interests:
- Tracking and Protection of Intellectual Property
- Recommender Systems for Ideation
- Blockchain Technology
- Interactive Systems
If you are interested in my field of research, please do not hesitate to contact me.
- A. Schoenhals, T. Hepp, S. Leible, P. Ehret, and B. Gipp, “Overview of Licensing Platforms based on Distributed Ledger Technology,” in Proceedings of the 52nd International Conference on System Sciences, USA, 2019. PDF
- T. Hepp, P. Wortner, A. Schoenhals, and B. Gipp, “Securing Physical Assets on the Blockchain – Linking a novel Object Identification Concept with Distributed Ledgers,” in Proceedings of the 1st Workshop on Cryptocurrencies and Blockchains for Distributed Systems (CryBlock’18), Munich, Germany, 2018. PDF
- A. Schoenhals, T. Hepp, and B. Gipp, “Design Thinking using the Blockchain – Enable Traceability of Intellectual Property in Problem-Solving Processes for Open Innovation,” in Proceedings of the 1st Workshop on Cryptocurrencies and Blockchains for Distributed Systems (CryBlock’18), Munich, Germany, 2018. PDF