External Researcher in Aizawa Lab, NII, Tokyo
I studied Mathematics at the TU Berlin until 2017. During my Master's thesis, I was a guest researcher at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) in the US and made an internship at Maplesoft in Canada. I had the feeling the topic of my Master's thesis is worth it to put more effort into it. So I started my Ph. D. for further improving mathematical information retrieval algorithms. One of my big hobbies is Photography.
Caused by my backgrounds, I'm interested in the following research areas:
- Presentation to Computation Translations
- Mathematical Information Retrieval
- Information Visualization
Don't hesitate to contact me if you would like to make a project in one of these ares.
- A. Greiner-Petter, M. Schubotz, H. S. Cohl, and B. Gipp "MathTools: An Open API for Convenient MathML Handling" 11th Conference on Intelligent Computer Mathematics (CICM), Hagenberg, Austria, Aug. 2018, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-96812-4_9, pre print, Bibtex
- H. S. Cohl, A. Greiner-Petter, and M. Schubotz "Automated Symbolic and Numerical Testing of DLMF Formulae using a Computer Algebra System" 11th Conference on Intelligent Computer Mathematics (CICM), Hagenberg, Austria, Aug. 2018, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-96812-4_4, Bibtex
- M. Schubotz, A. Greiner-Petter, P. Scharpf, N. Meuschke, H. Cohl, and B. Gipp "Improving the Representation and Conversion of Mathematical Formulae by Considering their Textual Context" Proceedings of the ACM/IEEECS Joint Conference on Digital Libraries (JCDL), Fort Worth, USA, Jun. 2018, DOI: 10.1145/3197026.3197058, pre print, Bibtex
- H. S. Cohl, M. Schubotz, A. Youssef, A. Greiner-Petter, J. Gerhard, B. V. V. Saunders, M. A. A. McClain, J. Bang, and K. Chen "Semantic Preserving Bijective Mappings of Mathematical Formulae between Document Preparation Systems and Computer Algebra Systems" 10th Conference on Intelligent Computer Mathematics (CICM), Edinburgh, Scotland, Jul. 2017, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-62075-6_9, Bibtex