Office: FC 1.19
My current research interests include:
- Recommender systems, in particular for academics
- HCI considerations in information management and retrieval
- Decision support systems
- Implications of blockchain technology for innovation and academia
TEACHING & PROJECTS
For a full list of my publications please click here.
- N. Meuschke, C. Gondek, D. Seebacher, C. Breitinger, D. Keim, and B. Gipp, “An Adaptive Image-based Plagiarism Detection Approach,” in Proceedings of the ACM/IEEE-CS Joint Conference on Digital Libraries (JCDL), Fort Worth, USA, 2018.
- C. Breitinger and B. Gipp, “VirtualPatent – Enabling the Traceability of Ideas Shared Online using Decentralized Trusted Timestamping,” in Proceedings of the 15th International Symposium of Information Science, 2017, pp. 89-95.
- J. Beel, A. Aizawa, C. Breitinger, and B. Gipp, “Mr. DLib: Recommendations-as-a-Service (RaaS) for Academia,” in Proceedings of the ACM/IEEE-CS Joint Conference on Digital Libraries (JCDL), Toronto, Canada, 2017.
- B. Gipp, J. Kosti, and C. Breitinger, “Securing Video Integrity Using Decentralized Trusted Timestamping on the Blockchain,” in Proceedings of the 10th Mediterranean Conference on Information Systems (MCIS), Paphos, Cyprus, 2016.
- J. Beel, B. Gipp, S. Langer, and C. Breitinger, “Research-paper recommender systems: a literature survey,” International Journal on Digital Libraries, pp. 1-34, 2015.
zuletzt bearbeitet am: 15.02.2019